By accessing or using any part of the Website you agree to be bound by these conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, do not access or use this Website.
Echo Box Media Pty Ltd may change these conditions at any time without any notice to you. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the Website you are deemed to have agreed to all updates to these conditions.
The following uses of the Website are prohibited:
- using the Website for any purpose which is unlawful in Australia and, if the Website is accessed from outside of Australia for any purpose which is unlawful in the jurisdiction from which such access is made;
- using the Website for any purpose that is: harmful, abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, or is (in Echo Box Media’s reasonable opinion) otherwise objectionable;
- using the Website for creating, verifying, updating or amending your own databases, records, directories, customer lists or mailing lists or those of a third party;
- tampering with or modifying any part of the Website;
- using the Website in a manner which impairs its operation;
- using the Website in such a manner that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on fitfndr.com’s infrastructure, as determined by Echo Box Media Pty Ltd in its sole discretion; and/or
- using any automated means (including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders) to monitor or copy the Website or its content or bypass fitfndr.com’s tools or services or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The information contained on this Website is provided in good faith on an “as is” basis. The information is believed to be accurate and current at the date the information was placed on this Website. This Website does not make any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Website (including in relation to any products or services) except for representations and warranties that are implied into these Terms and Conditions by law. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from or through this Website creates any warranty not expressly made in these Terms and Conditions.
Echo Box Media Pty Ltd advises users to satisfy themselves as to the exact type and nature of: (a) goods or services being displayed, referred to or offered through the Website; and/or (b) the qualifications held by those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed, referred to or offered through the Website. Echo Box Media Pty Ltd is not an agent for and does not vouch for those persons, companies and/or other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to on the Website.
Under no circumstances will Echo Box Media Pty Ltd or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of the Website, be liable for any: (a) loss of profits; (b) loss of business or business opportunities; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of goodwill; (e) loss of use of data; (f) loss of data; (g) other intangible losses; or (h) any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, which results from:
- the use of and/or reliance on the Website;
- the inability to use the Website;
- any mistake, omission, defect, virus or failure of performance with respect to the Website including (without limitation) those which arise from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction and/or unauthorised access to Echo Box Media Pty Ltd records, programs or services;
- merchandise, products, services or information received through or advertised on the Website or any links provided by the Website; and/or
- any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, transmit or is otherwise distributed or received using the Website.
In contributing to this Website, you agree to grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such review (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Reproduction of Content
This website is copyright. No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission. This includes, but is not limited to, reviews and venue data. Content may be reproduced only with our permission at AUD $1.00 per review excerpt, per day. For the avoidance of doubt, an excerpt is considered five or more words from a review. An automatic exemption is granted to licensed venues who may reproduce only the review which directly relates to their venue. We will vigilantly pursue all breaches of our copyright and reserve the right to claim damages of AUD $1.00 per review excerpt, per day, published without our written permission, or not covered by automatic exemption.
Links to External Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by our privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Write a Review feature
Because of the nearly infinite number of sources for reviews, it is impossible for us determine if any review we post infringes the copyright of another party. If you believe that one of our reviews constitutes impermissible copyright infringement of your work, please notify us immediately so the situation can be promptly resolved. To notify us, please contact us by using the Contact Us link at the bottom of each page.
We will review all reviews that are submitted. Reviews that contain profanity, obscenity or other inappropriate comments will not be posted. We reserve the right to post and edit reviews at our discretion.
- This agreement is law enforceable and is not subject to cancellation except by these terms and conditions.
- The Advertiser undertakes to provide suitable material within the necessary time frame before broadcast. Any delay will reflect in lost advertising time and not affect payment arrangements.
- The Website has the final decision as to time slot for the advertisement.
- Any infringement of a third party copyright or trade mark, or legal claim arising from any such infringement will be borne by the Advertiser; as will any costs incurred for said infringement.
- If the Advertiser should fail to make payment at the due time and subsequent contact is not satisfactory, the Website reserves the right to apply the “industry standard” for debt recovery. This will incur additional costs and suspension of advertising display time at our discretion.
- The Website reserves the right to charge for unpaid, returned bankers orders or cheques at the industry standard rate.